Zulip combines the immediacy of real-time chat with an email threading model.
With Zulip, you can catch up on important conversations while ignoring irrelevant ones.
Zulip is looking for feedback on their group chat app.
As usual, make a new topic to report any feedback or bugs. Be sure to attach Dashcam clips!
Zulip doesn’t have a singular linear flow, so do some exploratory testing. Download the app and try to imagine yourself using it as your primary chat application.
We recommend spending at least 10 minutes trying Zulip.
- Read the getting started guide
- Download Zulip for your OS
- Optional: Import your data from Slack
- Invite other users
- Add custom profile fields
- Add custom emoji
- Add custom linkifier
- Configure a notification bot
- Add some native integrations
If you’re a developer, you can try running Zulip yourself! Developer feedback is always appreciated.